A terrible pandemic is turning all of humanity into the Dissolved - the sick whose deliria provide them with supernatural cognitive powers… but also steer them towards a gruesome death.
The root of this illness seems to be the Great Wave, an inexplicable chain of natural disasters that destroyed all energy sources and communications and plunged the world into a chaos ruthlessly controlled by both the authorities and the army alike. So the player will have to help Michael, a man with no past, recover his identity and decode the events that brought the world to the edge of collapse. Because, if Michael doesn't hurry, he won't be able to avoid the impending moment of "dead synchronicity"… when time itself dissolves.
- Classic point and click interface
- 2D graphics featuring a unique, expressionist style
- Stunning dystopian sci-fi plot
- Mature content featuring a dark, bloodstained story
- Atmospheric soundtrack composed by the indie rock band Kovalski
- Old school, progressive "free-roaming" immersive experience